Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Minimum Quantity Order that can be supplied?
Any order be small or big is considered at IMS.
How Orders can be placed?
To get the Quote, please fill the Query Form or you can even click the "Contact Us" segment and the same will be forwarded to the concerned department, who will revert you immediately.
How Can the Orders other than listed in product catalogue or Customized Material are Placed?
Drop an e-mail mentioning the Size (in Inches/cm/mm, quality & quantity, photograph, if any). Our team of expertise will study your requirement and revert you about the estimate.
What are the terms of payment?
All payments are calculated on the basis of US Dollars and the same will specified in the quotation sent. We propose the following options for payment:
- We accept payment through RTGS/NEFT/TT/Bank Drafts/Cheques drawn in the name of SAREEN SURGICAL PRODUCTS payable at Delhi. However, transfer to our Bank account is convenient and fast.
- 100% Advance Payment: This is the most convenient, as it minimizes the bank charges involved in other methods of payment.
- Advance Part Payment: Orders may be placed with an advance payment of 40%, whereas the balance will be paid in two steps as mentioned below :
Step 1- 30% Payment after completing 70% to 80% of Production.
Step 2 – Balance 30% before shipment.
What are the freight charges?
- In general, the modes of sending the consignment are – through Sea freight or Air freight. However, on the specific instructions of our customers, we do send Post parcels, Couriers etc.
- The customer may ask for prices inclusive of freight charges or opt for receiving a consignment on 'Freight to Pay' basis.
- The shipping charges depend on various factors like Weight/Volume of the shipment, destination and mode of dispatch.
- C.I.F. (Cost Insurance and Freight) rates are quoted if the exact information regarding quantity and destination are available.
How can I get Price List/Catalog?
Please click and fill the “Quick Enquiry”. You may also click "Contact Us" for details of other means of contacting us.
What are the quality certifications that IMS has??
IMS operate under the quality system that complies with ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 13485:2003 and CE.