The SAREEN 400 PRIMO is a 400 watt high power, operating room generator/Electrosurgical Unit. The unit consists tissue impedance monitoring system, self adjustment of power output to reduce the continuous power setting for different tissue needs, to provide user consistent performance with all digital display of power and modes. The system delivers 9 monopolar and bipolar RF energy modalities to provide a high level of surgical precision. Engineered with the safety of the patient in mind.
• A tissue sensing technology used for all applications to deliver user consistent performance.
• Reduces the frequent adjustment of power setting as the tissue changes.
• Reduces the risk of collateral tissue damage due to spark and charring free power.
• Minimizes the patient recovery time by performing precise and clean cutting and coagulation.
• Minimum RF distortion in other O.T. Equipment.
• Patient plate fault monitoring system.
• Auto monitoring facility, displays different error codes if any error occurs during use.
• Randomized form of spray mode.
• Two independent power activation of monopolar output, hand switch operation and foot switch operation.
• Separate bipolar generator with foot switch operation or hand (auto) operation, eliminates the need of foot switch while using auto mode
|MONOPOLAR CUT||WATT (W)||RESISTANCE (Ohm)||CREST FACTOR|
|Pure||400 W||500 Ohm||1.5|
|Blend||350 W||500 Ohm||Variable|
|Endocut||250 W||500 Ohm||Variable|
|Soft||200 W||500 Ohm||1.5|
|Force||175 W||500 Ohm||Variable|
|Spray||120 W||500 Ohm||9|
|Bi-cut||150 W||100 Ohm|
|Micro||100 W||100 Ohm|
|Auto||150 W||100 Ohm||1.5|
|Input||220/240 Vac / 50hz|
|Power Consumption||750VA Max.|
|Output Control||TFT Touch Screen LCD|
|Max Output Power||400 W|
|Basic Construction||IEC-60601-1, IEC-60601-1-2|
|Dimensions||390mm X 130mm X 340mm|
|Temperature||30-40 Degree Celsius|