High Pressure Autoclave is used for dry steam sterilization of medical materials such as dressings and instruments. Lifeclave by Indian Medical System is High Pressure Autoclave manufacturer. Inner and outer chambers made of heavy gauge 304-grade stainless steel.
- High-Pressure Autoclave is used for dry steam sterilization of medical materials such as dressings and instruments.
- Inner and outer chambers made of heavy gauge 304-grade Stainless Steel sheet.
- Outer chamber made of heavy gauge M.S sheet with covering of 0.4mm S.S sheet to give proper strength & better look of equipment OR one can order for complete heavy-gauge S.S sheet (but M.S sheet & S.S sheet combination is recommended).
- Ring made of M.S & is powder-coated.
- Lid made of seamless heavy gauge 304 grade S.S
- Fitted with single-phase 6kw/ 4kw element
- Heavy Brass /gunmetal wing nut locking
- High-quality jointless rubber gasket
- Pressure adjustable from 15 PSI/ilb/inch to 20 PS/Iblinch
- High-grade glass wool insulated in the jacket to minimize temperature loss.
- Standard equipment "Economy" is fitted with triple safety valve, water level indicator, water inlet, and outlet valve, pressure steam release valve, pressure gauge 4
- "Deluxe" is fitted with a low water cut-off device and the rest is the same as "Economy"
- "Super Deluxe" is fitted with a pressure control switch device to control inside pressure & rest is same as "Deluxe"
- All sizes are approximate.
- Optional (for vertical high pressure) Temperature gauge Mechanical timer with an alarm system
|Size in inches||Capacity in Liters||Economy||Deluxe||Super Deluxe|
|12 X 20||40||SVHPAE 101||SVHPAD 201||SVHPAS 301|
16 X 24
|70||SVHPAE 102||SVHPAD 202||SVHPAS 302|